AGH Center of Security Technologies is an expert centre established in 2021. Our mission is to undertake activities that contribute to increasing the level of security with the use of modern information technologies. We specialize in activities aimed at delivering innovative techniques and tools in the area of cyber security and fighting cybercrime.
The core of the Centre consists of research and didactic employees in particular members of the Forensics Software Laboratory of the Institute of Computer Science, who have several years of experience in the implementation of projects supporting national security services. However, the structure of the team is not uniform. It includes not only scientists, but also external experts and specialists, programmers and analysts. We cooperate with security service officers, as well as graduates and PhD students carrying out research, analytical and programming tasks.
CTB AGH, with its experienced staff of experts and advanced infrastructure, specializes in conducting educational, research and development activities, providing implementation and consulting services supporting safe functioning in cyberspace.
THE GOALS OF OUR ACTIVITIES
- conducting scientific and research activities in the area of cyber security, development of modern technologies, services and tools using advanced laboratories and its commercialisation,
- currently, we focus on research in the area of malware analysis, advanced analysis and incident handling, also with the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning, as well as activities in the area of computer forensics,
- provision of a comprehensive training and education offer in the area of cyber security both for individual clients, employees of the IT and information security industry, representatives of public administration, including state bodies related to security,
- preparation of expert opinions on technological and software solutions in the area of cyber security,
- supporting our partners and clients by providing a wide range of services and implementation activities in the field of cyber security,
- leading national and international cooperation in the development of cyber security activities,
- promoting secure cyberspace operations and disseminating knowledge and skills in this area through participation in conferences and journalistic activities.